The Place Where Normal Guys give Normal Guys a Buck to Develop Projects that will Change the World.
Sell a Used LLV
Buy a Green LLV
Why Do You Do This?
Why Should I Donate?
- (Why a Jet Engine?)
- Proposed Jet Engine
- Green Fuels
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 3
GREEN LONG LIFE VEHICLE - (With Jet Engine)
The Green Long Life Vehicle will look like the LLV or KubVan. It will be a small low floor step van the
size of a KubVan or a little larger than the LLV. The same platform can be used to make SUV
models in 4x4 and 6x6 that can be unsinkable and amphibious. It will:
Everyone says we should use less oil, and ONLY use sustainable fuels that can be grown or made at
home. The Green Long Life Vehicle will run on:
- be able 35 - 50 mpg of green or fossil fuel
- Aluminum Unibody, or Aluminum Body on Frame. (Last 20 years or 500,000 miles)
- be 12 to 15 ft long
- carry 1,000 to 2,000 lb
- tow 2,000 to 7,000 lb
- small turning diamter between 33 ft and 39 ft. (An LLV has a 38 ft. turning diameter)
- RHD and LHD versions Perfect for a urban and rural delivery vehicle
- low floor ergonomic area for the operator and passenger
- use High Occupancy Vehicle Lanes (HOV) with a single occupant in some regions.
- sliding driver and passenger door
- lift up, roll up, barn doors, or one large rear door
- Gasoline, Diesel Internal combustion engine, with or without Hybrid
- Turbine (Jet Engine) Hybrid Drive Train
- Turbine engine capable of burning many different fuels
- the hybrid is a portable generator able to supply power to grid, portable, or emergency power.
- extra batteries to allow it to be Electric vehicle in the city, and Hybrid in the country
- 4x4 and 4x2 versions
- 6x6 version is available as a special order
- Amphibious unsinkable version is available ONLY in 4x4 and 6x6 with diesel engine and jet drive.
- Kneeling version allows a wheelchair to drive in the sliding side doors
- WVO (Waste Vegetable Oil)
- SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil)
- Diesel Fuel
- any mixture that will burn and is liquid or gas.
Give a Guy a Buck to Help Make the First Green Long Life Vehicle